The Currency launches Seven West Media Investor Relations Website
The Currency has launched the corporate and investor relations website for newly listed entity Seven West Media.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. It is comprised of:
- Seven Television, the leading free to air capital city television network;
- Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership;
- Yahoo!7 one of the nation’s most successful internet platforms;
- Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian;
- associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
Seven West Media was created through the acquisition of Seven Media Group by West Australian Newspapers Holdings Limited (WAN) on the 11th of April 2011. The Currency provided consulting and digital communications advice, design/branding, technical development, ASX data feed integration and web hosting.